maandag 12 januari 2009

Edward Cullen: Say it. Out loud. Isabella Swan: Vampire.

Tomorrow it's my 15th birthday!
How lovely. I think of giving a party, but i'm not sure,
because my boyfriend an his friend are giving a birthday party friday,
and saturday I've my exam Chinese.
So maybe next weekend? I really don't know. We will see.
So, my best friend Emma told me that probaly she'll give me this lovely necklace.


























This weekend was very busy!
Saturday I went to the Chinese school, after that my boyfriend came to me.
Sunday it was my brothers birthday party ( he's now 10 years old , 11-01-99').
Also watched together with my dad TWILIGHT!
and omg, I love the movie soooo much. I can't stop thinking about Bella and Edward.
Why doesn't these things exist?








































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten